Fire Emblem Averages
- Corrected misspelling of Duke Knight (FE5)
- Added an extra placeholder
- Updated Thite to Thea per change in Heroes (FE6)
- Added growth totals to the character list and individual character pages for the heck of it
- Updated naming per Shadow Dragon/Heroes (FE1)
- Updated naming per Heroes (FE4-1/S)
- Removed link to the FE4-2 section
- Updated naming per Heroes (FE5)
- Updated naming per Heroes (FE6)
- Renamed classes across FE1, FE4-1/S, and FE5 to bring them more in line with standard terminology. Sometimes creatively.
- Corrected Neasala to Naesala (FE9E)
- Corrected base statistics for Zeke (TS1)
- Changed Klyce to Kreiss (TS1)
- Changed Leda Princess to Princess Of Leda (TS1)
- Added a bunch of extra placeholders
I'm not happy with the way the site works currently - especially in relation to the newer games (and Gaiden, to some extent) which give the player much more freedom with regards to their character progression. (In the sense of letting them bounce around between difference classes, etc.)
This is partially why I shuttered the FE4-2 section - the character bases were all based on parents with their average statistics at level 30, which made the section essentially useless as most people won't get those bases on those playthroughs.
- Replace the current fixed-setup system with one where a user can enter their own values, and with all the current setups available as presets.
So, for example, a user could take a unit they'd already levelled up somewhat, select the preset for that unit, and adjust the base level and stats to match their instance to see the effective averages beyond those values.
A user shouldn't be required to select a preset (in case they're trying to set up a character from a fangame, etc.)
- Add the ability to select a promotion level.
- Add the ability to select a level cap (per class) to support games where it can be boosted.
- Add the ability to add or remove promotions from the setup.
- Add the ability for promotions to impact the character's growths, for the games where that matters.
- Add the ability for bonus stats to be given to a character at an arbitrary time (e.g. from stat boosting items or conversations) for planning purposes?
- Add the ability for bonus growths to be given to a character at an arbitrary time (e.g. from FE7's Afa's Drops) for planning purposes?
(Note that a lot of these would need to be set up differently for different base games. Also note that the current backend is incredibly
primitive. And all the options would also need to be editable on both character-specific pages and character-stat-specific pages.)
Please don't anticipate me ever getting around to ever working on any of the above. I may put the source (barring images) up at some point, but anyone wanting to set such a system up is probably better off starting from scratch anyway.